ECM Program Review
06-20-2021, (Subject: ECM Program Review ) 
RE: ECM Program Review
(06-20-2021 )RMezaJr Wrote:  
(06-19-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  If you already have a backup of it then just e-mail it to me... simple as that.

E-mail sent.

What I see at a glance...

* Some complete moron flashed your ecm with an Aussie/Mexico file that has the wrong injector offsets for your tier engine, it has EGR still enabled as well... they tried to block some codes for it, suppress some derates that were obviously going to happen, and switch a few things off all in a half-arssed attempt.

* This thing is as bad as it gets ... It is a horrible hot mess and there is no way this engine is going to run properly like this. They also proceeded to jack the power level up to 750+-Horsepower and 1887 torque ... all while it is set to only report 450HP and 1650 torque when connected with Insite.
./uploads/202106/post_2_1624212520_6f44ec4fe9b9ba5afa46220d809973d1.png

* They also jacked with the turbo to force it to over-spool like mad and over-boost like crazy.

* The injection timing is also more than +14 BTDC too!!!!... These enigne cannot handle more than about 4 or 5 at 600HP... and only about 3 at 700+ HP... this thing is severely destructive! -- You sure this thing is not a copy of one of those big-name big-time delete companies like the one in colarado or utah!>>??? ... Because this thing looks exactly like their kind of rotten, complete engine killing butcher jobs!

* This engine program is hell bent on destroying that engine in a hurry!... it is beyond nothing but complete garbage and the person who made this program should absolutely be ashamed of themselves!.

* The program is also reporting the WRONG program number. It looks like somone lied to the thing and made it look like the origional ECM program but it is the wrong CPL, the wrong options for that enigne, etc.

I hope you did not pay any money for this experimental garbage that is not worth putting in a lawn-mower nonetheless a $40,000 commercial engine!.

BTW: The program is also extremely old (even though it is the wrong program) and out of date. It has some known issues from cummins in it... and the ecm needs an update badly.

BTW: What is the engine ser#?.. that data is missing in the program along with all the other OEM data to make it talk properly to the ABS and other cab systems. <- maybe they copied this garbage from another truck and slapped it into yours and stripped that data away?

- you need to get that program out of that ECM and engine A.S.A.P.! - IT IS COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!. Engien may seem to run and likely seem to "pull ok" but it is set to completely rip that engines guts/liners out!. I see that you've been getting 7+ mpg (meaning you have not been running it really hard) according to its data .. but that is also being fooled by the bad injector quantities and fooling it into showing more fuel mileage than its really getting. It not being run hard is the only thing that has made it last this long so far.. however, if its been driven on this garbage for a while... I seen liner fretting issues and other head problems (or a cracked piston) in your near future!... If it does not send a piston thru the block without any warning that is.

Welcome to the bad delete club!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ECM Program Review - RMezaJr - 06-19-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-19-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-20-2021
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-21-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-21-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - JimT - 06-21-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-22-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.