ECM Program Review
06-21-2021, (Subject: ECM Program Review ) 
RE: ECM Program Review
(06-20-2021 )RMezaJr Wrote:  
(06-20-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  BTW: What is the engine ser#?.. that data is missing in the program along with all the other OEM data to make it talk properly to the ABS and other cab systems. <- maybe they copied this garbage from another truck and slapped it into yours and stripped that data away?

I will email you the serial shortly. As for the ABS, I noticed a cut wire underneath the dash with an ABS label on it. Could that be the reason its not communicating or does it seem to be wiped from the ECM completely?

- According to the engine ser#, this engine is a 400ST (CPL2732) build... 400HP, Smart torque, mid-tier build. NO way is that thing going to hold up reliably to big=-horsepower and all the torture that program is going to try and make it do.

If you purchased it like that, then I feel sorry for you. It likely is ready for an inframe if it has any run time on it much at all w that bad program ... and highly suspicious as being was sold as such.

Next would be to find out what was done to the engine on the hardware side of things and to the exhaust system. It has to all come apart and be inspected to see if it is 100% hollow to the metal (as free-flowing as possible), or if some complete idiot has only partially hollowed it, or done some other stupid things.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ECM Program Review - RMezaJr - 06-19-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-19-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-20-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-21-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-21-2021
RE: ECM Program Review - JimT - 06-21-2021,
RE: ECM Program Review - Rawze - 06-22-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.