CM870 to CM871 Conversion
12-23-2021, (Subject: CM870 to CM871 Conversion ) 
RE: CM870 to CM871 Conversion
(12-23-2021 )RAAK Wrote:  Thanks Rawze and thanks for all you do. Would those differences apply to the 570 also? Emissions (or lack of) and turbo?

the VG (especially the electronic one) turbo is superior in efficiency every way. I would not want to own a truck without one. This also means though that it can be programmed to have less low-end response if someone wanted to, to help engine longevity, but no one seems to want that these days. It seems that most ppl any more want to feel their engine pull its guts out, in the seat of their pants, like some kind of fool, from a dead stop. - Who knew that "how strong it takes off" was far more important that engine longevity in trucking for most of these fools .. eh?. Must be nice for these same people to have the $$$25,000 laying around to spend 2x as often as necessary, just so their truck can take off a bit better at a traffic light.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Techmech

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM870 to CM871 Conversion - Rawze - 12-23-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.