Rockers
01-31-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
Rockers
Hello everyone I have 2007 Cummins isx15 Cm870 pulled valve cover off and noticed the tension on rocker 5,6 for jake brake felt weak when I pushed them down into the detent position and when at ideal it makes a rattling sound it has 800k on motor did over head on it still same sound does anyone know if you have to change rocker shaft or rockers as well for the jakes?
replyreply
01-31-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
RE: Rockers
You need new rocker shafts. Also pays to change the detent pistons and springs at the same time. They come in a kit (2882081)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JMBT
02-01-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
Thank you for the reply had another question for you I bought this truck with Egr deleted and wanted to know if there was way to find out if the program/tune was done right or if someone can take a look at it.
replyreply
02-01-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
(02-01-2022 )Beast15 Wrote:  Thank you for the reply had another question for you I bought this truck with Egr deleted and wanted to know if there was way to find out if the program/tune was done right or if someone can take a look at it.

copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for a review.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid68742

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-02-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
For anybody know if the rocker bearings are wore out do you have to replace whole rocker or can the bearing be replaced
replyreply
02-06-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
I'm sure you can buy the bushes but I've never looked to see how available they are. They usually show some wear but will last a very long time.

If you mean the rollers or their brass shafts, replace the whole rocker.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
02-21-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
(02-01-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(02-01-2022 )Beast15 Wrote:  Thank you for the reply had another question for you I bought this truck with Egr deleted and wanted to know if there was way to find out if the program/tune was done right or if someone can take a look at it.

Hi Rawz I never used Calter and don’t even know where to start do you know anybody here that can connect remotely to my computer to see if the program that is in it any good the Egr has been deleted and the Egts run kinda high under heavy load it goes up to 1k any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
replyreply
02-22-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
(02-21-2022 )Beast15 Wrote:  
(02-01-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  

Hi Rawz I never used Calter and don’t even know where to start do you know anybody here that can connect remotely to my computer to see if the program that is in it any good the Egr has been deleted and the Egts run kinda high under heavy load it goes up to 1k any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

maybe this post helps..
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid70300

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-22-2022, (Subject: Rockers ) 
With 1 mil on the jake rockers would be a wise investment to replace rocker shaft along with jake rockers. THe plungers over time get alot of ware in the barrel part of jake rocker and the get weak and will bypass oil thus causing weak jake or some say a vibration during jaking.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.