Regeneration problems
08-29-2016, (Subject: Regeneration problems ) 
RE: Regeneration problems
(08-29-2016 )RTRUCKING48 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I have cm871 with 707k miles I started to have regeneration problems only on the park regen on Friday it ask me for the park regeneration it started just fine and after 15mins during the regen process it cut off by it self, so I do not have my insite yet but a friend of mine let me borrow his, and today I check my regen history and it looked terrible it's up in the 4's 5's and i try to perform the forced regen and i got a message on insite that "the ecm aftertreatment trap it's not letting perform that option" so i didt let me do a forced regen,last week I perform the egr tune up clean everything and all of the sensors except dpf one I didn't changed that one i also inspected the tubes on the dpf and they where clear the dozer injector I check it for leaks and it was good so my question is do i need a new dpf filter? So far this year I sent that filter to get cooked twice, also the last code I had on the ECM was dpf face plugged.
Thanks in advance.

That is right about when I lost my DPF and DOC, 700,000 miles. The DPF was cracked and Cummins wanted $7000 to replace... I went with the mandate removal as the issues were coming at me one after the other and the truck was not making money, even after the EGR Tuneup. If you see soot in the exhaust outlet, odds are the cans are shot and need replacing. And one thing, the issues you are having with the mandate are more than likely masking many other problems you do not even know about, at least that was my case.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regeneration problems - Waterloo - 08-29-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.