Cummins low power and boost
05-11-2022, (Subject: Cummins low power and boost ) 
RE: Cummins low power and boost
(05-11-2022 )Toolatenow Wrote:  Rawze, I appreciate you replying back to me, Thank you for all that you do sir.
How do I copy the ecm program and can I screw anything up doing it? I ask because it seems I've stepped in sh*t over and over lately trying to avoid stepping in it

you need a data-link adapter and a laptop with the 'C a l t e r m' software on it to copy the program out. The SfWare can usually be had for free or for a few $$ on the webs ... it is not that hard to get a hold of and there are also plenty of videos and instructions -=how-to's=- document floating around on how to get the program copied out. It is not difficult, but it does take someone who at least knows their way around a pc a bit on a basic level (someone who knows how to copy files, do e-mails, etc. fairly well).

Here is some related info if you want to tackle everything yourself towards straightening it all out -- ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid68742

Not everyone knows how to use a PC .. so they could always try to get with forum members 'running rough' or 'RollinCoal' or possibly 'Mr. Hag' on the private messaging if they need help with getting the program copied out of it so that it can be reviewed.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins low power and boost - Rawze - 05-11-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.