Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust
07-03-2022, (Subject: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust ) 
RE: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust
I made you an established member so you can view all links on here.

All cans/exhaust components need to be 100% hollow... as free-flowing as possible.. as to not trap any heat or slow down the exhaust in any way. Any heat trapped is bad for the engine/turbo once it is demandated.

As far as the stealers$it changing injectors blindly.. well, that is what they do. They are not trained on how to solve problems but instead are commanded to throw expensive parts at your engine blindly and hope it cures it. It usually costs the truck owner a fortune to solve little to nothing by doing things that way. They also know damn well that once they put an ex$$pensive part on your truck, they have sold it to you (or to whoever is paying for the warranty repair) , because they are not about to remove it again if that did not cure anything. - They are the worst places to go to have a truck worked on, even if it was for free. They also typically do a terrible job that someone else always has to follow behind and do over again anyways.

You need to learn to grab a wrench. Invest a few hundred bucks for a data-link adapter + laptop and start taking matters into your own hands if you want to get ahead and stay on top of all your truck woes. That is how owning a truck is these days, as it is the only way to keep your moneys you make by staying away from all the ripp-off repair shops and solving your own problems.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nomad777

Messages In This Thread
RE: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust - Rawze - 07-03-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.