Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust
07-05-2022, (Subject: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust ) 
RE: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust
(07-02-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  What make/model truck?
What make/model engine? maybe post engine ser#?.

How many miles?.

Can't answer any questions if I don't know what engine you are referring to.

also...

If it is demandated.. it is priority to get the program properly reviewed to ensure you did not go from one bad program to another .. because more than 90% of all demandate programming out there is horrible + harmful to the engine in one way or another. Copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for e proper review so that you know exactly what you have there.

also...
Will it still pass a rail leak-down test?... what is the leakage rate in one minute?.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid69262

Also...
Injector faults aside .. Has anyone bothered to pull the fuel pump apart and see if it needs its guts changed out?... how many miles on the engine?.. how many miles on the fuel puimp?.

It does not do much good to replace expensive injectors and guessing at it. Checking the fule pump and ensuring the engine will pass a rail leak test with flying colors is what needs to happen first.

Also... Has anyone bothered to swap injector #1 (and its matching quell-tube) with another injector to see if the issue follows the injecctor?.. or were they just blind.man guessing it >?.

you mentioned the DOC element not being hollowed out properly.. has anyone checked the SCR canister?.. -- ALL OF THE CANS... ALL 3 OF THEM!!! need to be hollow 100% to the bare metal + the decomp tube checked to ensure it is not plugged with dried DEF fluid after a demandate is done.

I sent you a PM. Please let me know if this is possible. I'm in a pretty tight spot and I need to get this right asap. Thanks.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust - Nomad777 - 07-05-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.