VGT Actuator Issues
08-10-2022, (Subject: VGT Actuator Issues ) 
RE: VGT Actuator Issues
(08-10-2022 )RMezaJr Wrote:  
(08-10-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  Is it giving you positioning errors?.. or just communications errors like shown in the fault list above?.

As far as the communications errors in your list there in regards to the turbo actuator.. Does the J1939 can-network #2 have 60 ohms on it properly when checking it at the "Weather-Pack" connector? ... or some other value?.

The needle on the turbo gauge goes up to about 15 psi and stops. Every once in a while it will go to around 30 which is the normal psi but will fluctuate back down and then go back up. Are you referring to the connector on the actuator? I checked the ohms between pin 3 and 4 and together they have 120 ohms Should I check the ohms between pin 2 and 3 for 60?

you did not listen to what I said.

plug everything back in... make sure the truck has been shut off for about 2 minutes.. CHECK THE RESISTANCE OF THE J1939 NETWORK AT THE "WEATHER-PACK" CONNECTOR... IT IS ON THE DRIVERS SIDE OF THE ENGINE...
REF: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...87#pid1087

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
VGT Actuator Issues - RMezaJr - 08-10-2022,
RE: VGT Actuator Issues - Rawze - 08-10-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.