Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power
11-25-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
RE: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power
(11-25-2022 )Simpleman Wrote:  Passed the fuel.leak test and injector test

what was the starting, and ending pressure after one minute like the video shows?// and did you do it EXACTLY like the video shows?. If not then your just wasting your time with those other tests.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid69262

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
11-26-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
Thank you I will defenetly do it like this tomorrow morning. Also I'm waiting on frend to let me use a real verson of insite the one he gave me is some kind of bootleg copy I realized today.
replyreply
11-28-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
I apologize for taking this long. Had very nice guy help me from Canada with the insite and we had some none stop rain down here.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
11-28-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
I never lost more than 800 psi in one minute and I did it 3 times
replyreply
11-29-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
If you have any ideas where should I go from here please let me know thank you!
replyreply
11-30-2022, (Subject: Cm2350 intermidiate loss of power ) 
(11-29-2022 )Simpleman Wrote:  If you have any ideas where should I go from here please let me know thank you!

yeah ... re-read post#5... I don;t care how you think if might be running.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid74181

For all anyone knows.. someone could very well have mucked around with the fuel pressure or other related settings in the programming, .. and now some progressive damage has finally caused some problems.

Not sure in your case yet.. you need to e-mail me a copy of your program for review ... but I have seen plenty of bad delete programs where some idiot turned up the fuel pressure, or fooled the ecm into giving up more fuel by faking out sensors, etc... and it tore things up in the engine, turbo, and/or fuel system, etc. after a while.

Most people have no idea the extent and depth of how bad this plague really is.. they should ALL be afraid... VERY VERY afraid!... it just about don't matter much about where or who did the job. There are only a about 2 or 3 places/people on the whole of the north American continent that actually do things in a proper manner, and the other 20,000+ places a person can have it done, big and small, well known or not, .. well,.. that engine is doomed to an agonizing death afterwords!.

Bad delete programming is an absolute plague.. because these morons who make these things think that they can just unplug s$it, and erase the faults from showing up in the dash.. and when it derates.. they screw with all the fuel pressures, power/torque, injector settings, and all the other stuffs to make the driver "think" nothing is wrong.. all while the engine internally has massive excessive internal friction.. fuel and cylinder pressures are all over the place and eating the engine and fuel system apart.. and the turbo is so over-spooled that it has a chance to explode every so often. --== that is the typical hack-n-slash .. and the driver will swear 100% that the engine runs smooth and great quite often.. all while it explodes the fuel pump, or the turbo fails repeatedly.. or the engine blows a head gasket every 3-5 or so years.

Pile on top of that.. that most places that do this stuffs also take shortcuts and don;t even hollow out the cans properly.. they leave the SCR inplace because it has to be cut open and welded back with a torch... or make only small hioles thru the elements.. or leave half the material in them .. and the system blocks uop after a few years.. causing progressive engine and turbo damage over time.. etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

and since we don;t know you from jack-in-the-bean-stalk.... and you likely have no clue what the h#ell someone actually did ... then that should be your top priority... EVEN IF IT IS NOT THE DIRECT CAUSE OF YOUR IMMEDIATE ISSUES... Because you cannot make an engine healthy again if bad programming is mucking with the engine improperly!.

Here is some light reading for you: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thank you and I definitely understand that might be a part of the issue. The guy that did mine is {someone recommended here} one of the the two people in my small circle who told me about here. If i knew how to share the program i would but im really not very tech savvy.
replyreply
(11-30-2022 )Simpleman Wrote:  Thank you and I definitely understand that might be a part of the issue. The guy that did mine is {someone recommended here} one of the the two people in my small circle who told me about here. If i knew how to share the program i would but im really not very tech savvy.

If you have a pc, a diag connector and can google teamviewer and download and open it then i can pull a copy of your file today. All you gotta do is shoot me a pm of your contact info
replyreply
Thanks Bengy!! I jumped in a truck with the buddy to do couple of team runs so I don't sink all the way! Been home over a week and with a large family it's hard on finances. Il send you my info and grab my 13 year old he would ve able to help me out get that done if that's ok? When I get back.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.