Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap
01-17-2023, (Subject: Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap ) 
Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap
This is my first time asking for help, I can usually find the information I need and figure it out, but my boss bought a very complicated truck. We bought, at an auction, a 2004 Coronado, which originally came with a c-15, but now has a 60 series Detroit. I do not know anything about the motor, as I. It has no serial tags left on it. The paperwork I got with the truck says it's a 14l that came out of a truck with a 12.7. very complicated. The problems I'm having are is I have slow throttle response, no power, and no Jake's, no cruise, and they wired the start to a push button. I have been working with my local shops, who have given me loads of useful information, but now I have gotten so far into it, they have not been much help. Some of my many questions are:
1. How do you wire up the idle validation? I have the correct sensor now, but no instructions on normally open or normally closed.
2. Is there a way to manually activate the Jake's to make sure they work?
3. I am looking for a diagram or even a listing of the circuits that come from the ECM, and where they go by pin numbers on both sides. I do have some of this information, but ran into dead ends without it.
I do not have a computer to hook up to it, and do not have access to one. I know that puts me very behind on repairs. But I would not want to have to pay for the shops to come hook it up just to chase ghosts at this moment. Thank you for any help.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap - Corzlot - 01-17-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.