Isx cm871 turbo issues
04-18-2023, (Subject: Isx cm871 turbo issues ) 
RE: Isx cm871 turbo issues
(04-18-2023 )Doodles_mmr Wrote:  ... These guys out here stealing people's money...

yes.. but even worse, is that most of the people who do this type of work simply do not know any better. In their minds,.. they are hard convinced that what they do is some-how ok, and that the ecm will magically "fix itself" with some kind of hidden internal unicorn fart dust or something.

I can almost guarantee that if you told them that the program was significantly harmful and that they needed to get some assistance on how to do this stuffs properly, so that any of their other customers do not have to suffer this fate too. They would only get mad at you and make all kinds of claims about "how many thousands of truck they do" and all sorts of cringe replies in sheer arrogance + usually curse you out for even suggesting that what they do is not up to par where it should be, or trying to help them, etc.

It comes down to the fact that it is extremely easy to shove some half-baked crap that someone poked, prodded, and cobbled together, out of sheer blind ignorance into your engine computer for a few hundreds or thousands of $$$ in exchange for 5 minutes of work.. and then move onto the next victim. Easy moneys.. and no one can sue them for destroying your $40,000 commercial engine.

Bad delete programming is an absolute plague in the trucking industry. It is the unfortunate repeating theme of horror on here, happens over and over. Some people wise up and realize the truth.. and some try to argue it away like fools... but believe me. It is very real.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx cm871 turbo issues - Rawze - 04-18-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.