unknown DTC
08-08-2023, (Subject: unknown DTC ) 
RE: unknown DTC
Thank you so much Rawze i greatly appreciate the feedback will get a copy made so we never loose this program thanks again to you and all the members here for the knowledge
replyreply
08-09-2023, (Subject: unknown DTC ) 
RE: unknown DTC
(08-08-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  Hahahaha the first lucky in 8 Fkn months. And that’s just the ones you’ve checked I wonder what a total tally of bad ones would be between all of us here. I’ve only seen 2 this year that were acceptable. This should tell everyone that has a mystery program in their truck that they really should have it checked….. especially those $3500 programs ;)

I review far more programs for people than I mention on the forum here.

Its Siting somewhere around 400 or so (just for reviews) for the ISX's alone so far this year. I likely have Reviewed as many, or possibly more, of the smaller engine files (ISB, ISC, etc..) as well. It will likely be more than 1,000+ reviews like last year by the time the year is up... of which last year I think I only saw maybe 8 or so on random chance that were not seriously harmful (nonetheless somewhat right) to the engine right out of the gate.

- It is indeed a sad state of affairs for the trucking industry and an absolute engine killing plague. The worst part it it all is that it could be avoided if these so-called 'tuning' clowns actually cared about what they did to other people's vehicles. - All the knowledge is out there to learn how to do things properly ... but none of them want to take the time to learn how to do anything past shoving some garbage they got off some engine tuning garbage website.. and make a quick $$ off someone, narcissisticly exploiting the truck owner for all they think they can get.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.