Calibration files
01-22-2024, (Subject: Calibration files ) 
Calibration files
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I have been lurking around the site trying to find information that will answer the questions I have. I'm looking to extract data from calibration files such a fault code tables and expected values to where they can be read in plain English. This is where I get confused. Is this information contained within the calibration files that you download off of Cummins Quickserve? Or are these only contained in .ecfg files from the ECM? I'm not looking to de-mandate or anything, I am just looking to get the information from these files into something that is readable and understandable. I have Calterm and I was reading on here about a program called Meld to help with this. Any help with this is appreciated
replyreply
01-22-2024, (Subject: Calibration files ) 
RE: Calibration files
(01-22-2024 )artificialtechnician Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm new here and I have been lurking around the site trying to find information that will answer the questions I have. I'm looking to extract data from calibration files such a fault code tables and expected values to where they can be read in plain English. This is where I get confused. Is this information contained within the calibration files that you download off of Cummins Quickserve? Or are these only contained in .ecfg files from the ECM? I'm not looking to de-mandate or anything, I am just looking to get the information from these files into something that is readable and understandable. I have Calterm and I was reading on here about a program called Meld to help with this. Any help with this is appreciated

Those are questions / a subject for discussing on my mumble server, not the forum here.
here is how to get on my mumble server...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...63#pid2163

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.