Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Finally bringing Prostar home to fix....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For the 2nd time SOLVED!

https://youtu.be/WhH5a7pgpMk

To the electronic repair store we go! No way I'm paying $2300 CAD for a new ecm for this.

On a side note, Rawze called it back in August lol
The story of "$2.00 to tap with hammer, $9998.00 for knowing where to tap with hammer" comes to mind.
Was this your problem?? And how did you fix it?
I’m going on ten years with my ECM, going to call and see about a new one, before new are no longer available.
It was my problem yes. I brought it to a electronic repair shop that charged $10 to solder it back, they said the resistor was fine.

Waterloo, when I asked only reman were available.
(04-30-2018 )Brock Wrote: [ -> ]It was my problem yes. I brought it to a electronic repair shop that charged $10 to solder it back, they said the resistor was fine.

Great job Brock! Imagine how much money stealership will charge for something like you have:anger:
(04-30-2018 )Brock Wrote: [ -> ]It was my problem yes. I brought it to a electronic repair shop that charged $10 to solder it back, they said the resistor was fine.

I checked Quickserve the other day, new ones in the pipeline. xxxxxxxNX
Thanks. Have you run the truck yet?
(05-01-2018 )74bassman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Have you run the truck yet?
Yeah I drove it all day yesterday doing loads and it was good buy currently I am on the side of the road waiting for my wife to bring me a new ecm.........

Damage must have already been done. Once it got real hot pulling a big hill, it shi#t the bed again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's