Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: visor lights wont come on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All markers lights come on expect the all 5 on visor. I tested it with new lights still nothing. I tested wire with tester, not getting any current. Can it be a fuse? Isn't it just one fuse for all marker lights? which means if it was blown no marker lights would come on?
see attached images
might be in the courtesy light circuit?.

have you unplugged all the batteries for the entire truck for 30 mins and re-connected them to fully reset the cabin controller?.
(04-01-2024 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]might be in the courtesy light circuit?.

have you unplugged all the batteries for the entire truck for 30 mins and re-connected them to fully reset the cabin controller?.

well i never leave the batteries connected
Is there anything else i can do or check?
Post the VIN aka serial number. If this is a 9000 series there is no body computer. There is a relay and a fuse on that circuit somewhere. Look for a blown fuse. This is a public link to my best guess on your wiring diagrams.

https://www.internationaltrucks.com/-/me...DF080F13C6

You may have to cut and paste the link. IIRC the relays and fuses are behind the dash panel on the passenger side on a 9000 series. I don't see a lot of those.
xxxxx
Here is what I have for a wiring diagram for that vin.

{link removed by rawze: either request it as a PM message, or post an official link from he document/vehicle maker}
(04-02-2024 )3406E Wrote: [ -> ]year 2005 vin:2hschapr05c000328
Your unit is older than what is on the free Navistar site. I sent you an EMail and a PM with a link to the manual you need. I don't think the link is allowed on here. Download and save it. The link is only good for 72 hours. Good luck.
(04-02-2024 )windowrattler Wrote: [ -> ]Here is what I have for a wiring diagram for that vin.

{link removed by rawze: either request it as a PM message, or post an official link from he document/vehicle maker}

I know better. My bad. Sent a PM.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's