x15 and the dreaded 559 code.
04-04-2023, (Subject: x15 and the dreaded 559 code. ) 
RE: x15 and the dreaded 559 code.
Well... I just found out this person was doing something really stupid and running a 'Puke Dee Eye' garbage power-tune crap in it before this happened.

No-wonder it has major issues .. For all anyone knows at this point, it could have cracked the head or melted the injector tips off it due to horrible injection timing and all the other engine killing trash settings those guys are famous for.

I'm sorry, but I had to tell the guy to f$k off and have a nice day at some point ... hang up on him due to the utter denial of the fact that they were abusing their equipment. Started denying and kept questioning the fact that it was outright engine abuse! -- I tried to reason with them but it was getting nowhere in a real hurry. This is a seriously clueless person who does not want to take responsibility of his own equipment.. then goes off to every shop in town like a fool.. and does not listen to half of what you try to tell them.

I guess .. you can fix ignorance.. but this guy was delving in the realm of utter denial and stupidity at that point. -= I have no patience for that.

-= I cannot help people like this who make their own problems, abuse a $40,000 commercial engine like it, as if it was a hobby-toy grandma's station wagon or something .. and then wonder why they are in such a damnned hole.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , ktblogistics , tree98 , SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: x15 and the dreaded 559 code. - Rawze - 04-04-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.