New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
07-17-2023, (Subject: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. ) 
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
(07-17-2023 )mattdm Wrote:  Recently picked up a 2013 Pete 367 with the ISX 550hp at the auction and am working on getting it cleaned up and into service. Its had a few parts removed and was tuned at some point. It doesn't feel like its running as smoothly as it should(most noticeable under load/on grade), there was a stored fault when I purchased it for Mechanical timing, but it was cleared over 500km ago and has not returned. I purchased the timing tools with the plan to investigate that, but after reading about bad tunes and fuel timing I thought i should start with that. Recently been learning all about Calterm and insite and was able to pull the file out. Wondering if someone would look at it and let me know what ive got. Thanks!

Copy the file out and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there. In the mean time, assume it is bad, as more than 90% of all demandate and/or custom programming is extremely harmful to the engine internally. This even before anyone adds any power to it.

maybe this info helps too...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: mattdm

Messages In This Thread
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. - Rawze - 07-17-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.