New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
07-17-2023, (Subject: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. ) 
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
(07-17-2023 )mattdm Wrote:  ...
Would you be willing to fix up a stock calibration for me? Ill flash it and run it for 10 minutes and then pull it back off.

I was exploring the calibration files last night and found the Access sheet that breaks down each calibration along with its power levels. Is it safe to use the 600hp file on this motor for slightly more power?

Original File was based on CL10114, From my research CL10105 would be the factory 600hp Tune for this motor.

I would recommend the 1850 original factory CL10114 file.

It should be noted that going from 1850 trq to 2050 trq, on average, results in about 150-200k overall shorter engine life regardless of demandating it or not ... depends also on how hard it is driven / the lifetime fuel mileage. Some people cannot afford to have their engine inframed at 650k instead of at 800k. This is because all the added torque (on all ISX 2050 programs) is only in the bottom end, below 1400 RPM, where it hurts the engine the most. The HP does not bother them (within reason), so much as the torque does.

As far as sending me the cleaned file off the engine, that is what most people end up doing once they are able to copy it into/out for themselves. I can only assume that they live somewhere where that kind of thing it is safe to do such things to their own equipment. I take no responsibility for that part of it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. - Rawze - 07-17-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.