New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
07-18-2023, (Subject: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. ) 
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
(07-18-2023 )mattdm Wrote:  Ok, so i played around this evening a bit. Flashed the stock CL10114 to the truck and instantly noticed it running smoother and less engine noise. Let it run for about 15 min and pulled the file off it that ill be sending you to shortly.

ALSO.. the stock file you sent me has a lot of faults in it .. like everything is missing under the truck, or unplugged. THIS CAN BE BAD!!!.. as the J1939 terminating resistor for the engine harness is under there.

You need to go out to the engine and check the 'Weather-Pack' connector to see if it reads 60-ohms with engine turned off for at least 2 minutes. Check the the green/yellow wire pair with an ohm meter and ensure that the terminating resistor is not missing. Otherwise, you will have random turbo issues and random turbo failures.

- Yet another one of those common mistake that those clueless delete clowns over in clown-world do to butcher people's trucks into oblivion.
here is more info on this: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid72528

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. - Rawze - 07-18-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.