New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
07-22-2023, (Subject: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. ) 
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
(07-22-2023 )mattdm Wrote:  Its very possible its that transition I am feeling on the Decel. I wouldn't say its runs bad, it just has more vibration that I can feel in the cab(I was blown away how smooth and quiet everything was on the stock files). That being said I have not had an opportunity to drive it since my Africa overlay experiment. The multiplex fault that came up was a new one to me. The stock files even with no multiplex programming were not setting this fault.

I should have some time this weekend to mess around with it some more and see.

Run it for a few days after getting as much of the settings that got lost restored as you can. Do not clear any faults in it, and then copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it back to me. I will be able to see the newly collected engine data + any faults that have occurred, then be able to help you resolve them from there.

Also, if there are any questions about details on the programming itself, any changes that were made and why, etc... then people are more than welcome to join me on my mumble server and I can go over it with them directly. I have nothing to hide and am always willing to teach/explain anything done in the programming to anyone wanting to learn it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. - Rawze - 07-22-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.