New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
07-23-2023, (Subject: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. ) 
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning.
(07-23-2023 )mattdm Wrote:  Im not sure how to use the info in that picture. I went to address 0x0007337 and it and every bit around it has a value hex value of 46.

Those are not addresses in the ecm program. They are the 'ITN' (Index Translation Numbers) for each of those settings. They are only there for documentation/reference purposes, mostly as part of the descriptions. If a person wanted to actually change those particular settings, they would use the CT software to edit those settings via the parameter names, and not any kind of addresses. I updated the pic above to show what the fields are.

I also see that you put the vin# back into the program you sent me. According to the vin#, the engine ser# is not the same as the ser# in the program. I wonder why that is. Is this the original engine?.. or is the ser# wrong in the program?.

According to your program, you have engine ser# 79547693, but your vin# reports engine ser# 79546361. - Which one is the correct one according ot the engine data-plate/engine cover?.?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New(to me) truck with unknown tuning. - Rawze - 07-23-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.