Conversion x15 2250 - 2350
02-29-2024, (Subject: Conversion x15 2250 - 2350 ) 
RE: Conversion x15 2250 - 2350
(02-29-2024 )Andrey123 Wrote:  Greeting to everyone!!!
I got a Cenworth truck with we’ve swapped engine 2350 and original ECU 2250 plus bad delete.
Truck was running okay for a couple years, let’s say but now statted to derate.
No other codes, only derate code. Data monitoring shows 00 reference voltage for turbo, actuator and exhaust pressure sensors but reference voltage is present at the harness connector.
So I’m sure the codes are blocked
I found similar problem in this forum, and I think Rawz said there is a way to build one software out of w to make it work write.
I would try to upload/download fresh factory, calibration file with your help, as I have most software I think
Please please help thanks, in advance!!!

Sounds to me like someone made a mess of things.

What year is the truck?.

What was the engine ser# of the engine that came out of it?.

What is the engine ser# that was put back in it?.

What ecm was used?... the old one for the origional engine?.

What turbo and other hardware is in the replacement engine? ... such as Injectors? turbo?. etc.

==================

I.E.> ...

If someone removed a CM2250 engine from the truck that had this model engine originally, and replaced it with a newer model CM2350-X101 ... then the original CM2250 ecm and wiring harness should have been used.

The newer engine should also retain all its newer components on it ... like injectors, turbo, etc.etc.

The only thing that should have gotten changed is a fuel pressure sensor to the older style, as the newer one will not plug into the older engine harness due to different plug.

After this, it is all a matter of re-programming it properly.

- A custom program has to be made to run that CM2350 engine with that CM2250 ecm. Internally, they are 2 very different engines and this has to be done to prevent shortening the engine life, and to restore the efficiency properly for the newer engine and its much higher compression ratio, different (newer) style injectors, etc.

I PM'd you my number so all of this can be discussed with more detail, and to see what has been done so far, etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Andrey123

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conversion x15 2250 - 2350 - Rawze - 02-29-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.