New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
12-26-2019, (Subject: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? ) 
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
(12-26-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  You are getting the help you need. The harsh words and the kick in the rear are to just drive home the lesson that YOUR business and livelihood should NEVER be taken lightly. I've said it before. The lessons that are never forgotten are the one that hurt the most, annoy the most and cost the most.

Rawze uses harsh words to drive it all home and wake up the lesson deaf. But he's also the one that is helping the most and will help the most. Take it in and move on. Most of us on here had to do the same and we're all much better for doing so. You've landed in a good place to undo some of you're problems.
Harsh words don't bother me but harsh words with a little information like where to look what test to perform what to watch out for can be taken a lot better than a harsh words with no information I am an old school diesel mechanic that's used to working on mechanical and free emissions vehicles I have very little knowledge about these 400 to 500 horsepower computers so where do I find the information on what test I should perform and what I should be looking for
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? - bookerjt - 12-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.