Retirement not working
03-20-2021, (Subject: Retirement not working ) 
RE: Retirement not working
500,000 was when the crankshaft damper was due for replacement. very often overlooked.

Otherwise, your not missing anything by staying away from the GW or NYC. Just as bad as ever. The bridge on 287 that replaced the Tappanzee is really nice though, and it's 1/3rd the price of the GW. Though if your coming across 80 or up 81 into the northeast it's only a couple extra miles to come up and across 84 to CT, MA, RI and the rest of New England. Also, be advised that RI has tolls all up and down 95 and 295 and will cost you well over $30 each way through the tiny state. On the flip side if you continue up 84 to 90 the tolls on the mass pike are a fraction of RI and the road conditions are nicer too.

I live in CT and do my best to avoid NYC, NJ and the entire I-95 corridor as much as possible.

700221 miles / 17238 hours = a lifetime average of 40.62 mph. A little low for a highway tractor, but for a farm truck that's probably better then average.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Retirement not working - JimT - 03-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.