cm870 loaded up
12-09-2023, (Subject: cm870 loaded up ) 
RE: cm870 loaded up
(12-09-2023 )Kenworth900 Wrote:  Well I feel like I was just scolded! Guess I’m learning but getting beat up in the process.
I know how to determine timing and read it correctly. This is my second CM870 I’ve overhauled and the first one was flawless. I was told static timing is common and happens on even brand new engines from factory. After fixing that I had OEM injectors in it with this problem then later swapped them with {after-market} one. When overhauling Was in a hurry to get engine done considering it’s my own so that’s the route I took. Couldn’t get an OEM head at the time so I settled for {after-garbage}. I’m sure I’ll get lashings for all this. When I originally put this engine back together, the only thing that was off of it was the EGR it had the VGT turbo on it, and all of this was still happening at the time. That’s when we put the {after-garbage} injectors in and the other turbo non vg. Keeping in mine when I got this truck the head was cracked and it hadn’t made me a dime yet. I needed to run it. I’m looking for guidance not to be beat up here. Im trying!

At this point, with all the installed after-garbage components + piled on top of that, a no-vg turbo.. your screwed!.

No one can help you, and your on the wrong damn forum if your looking for sympathy or help to try to make nothing but after-garbage junk that has been hobbled together at this point work for you.

- It cannot be done properly, so if this is not the answers your looking for then you are on the wrong damn forum!.

If your not ready to start reversing all these bad decisions then you need to go back to social madai where that kind of half-arssed engine building is praised by all the fools who believe in flat earths and green aliens, etc.. because around here that s$it don't fly!.

WooW! someone saw you coming is all I can say.. That or your desire to save a few$$$ on those after-crap components (or were too damn impatient to gather what was needed properly, etc. whatever dumbarrsse excuses) was the worst damn thing you could have ever done to it. Good luck with that, as no one here on this forum is going to help you perpetuate this absolute trash.

What an absolute shame to do that crap to a $40,000 commercial enigne.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88 , ktblogistics

Messages In This Thread
cm870 loaded up - Kenworth900 - 12-09-2023,
RE: cm870 loaded up - Bengy88 - 12-09-2023,
RE: cm870 loaded up - Colter - 12-09-2023,
RE: cm870 loaded up - Bengy88 - 12-09-2023,
RE: cm870 loaded up - Rawze - 12-09-2023,
RE: cm870 loaded up - Rawze - 12-09-2023,
RE: cm870 loaded up - Rawze - 12-09-2023
RE: cm870 loaded up - tree98 - 12-09-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.