codes
08-20-2019, (Subject: codes ) 
codes
Question for those that might know. We just bought 2-2012 Freightliners. Mine they just finished stretching and doing all that fun stuff and made it into a 4 axle dump truck. Now when you turn it on it says 5_40 CAB 33. Anybody have an idea?
replyreply
08-20-2019, (Subject: codes ) 
RE: codes
Sounds like something on the truck side. Do you have JPRO or other program to read truck side faults? If the answer is no or you don't know what I'm talking about, then that's where you need to start. You can Google JPRO and find many places to buy it online.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: boyzmom
09-12-2019, (Subject: codes ) 
(08-20-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  Sounds like something on the truck side. Do you have JPRO or other program to read truck side faults? If the answer is no or you don't know what I'm talking about, then that's where you need to start. You can Google JPRO and find many places to buy it online.

Borrowed a friends code reader and bought one for ourselves. Looks like these new trucks this is something you need.
replyreply
09-12-2019, (Subject: codes ) 
(09-12-2019 )boyzmom Wrote:  
(08-20-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  Sounds like something on the truck side. Do you have JPRO or other program to read truck side faults? If the answer is no or you don't know what I'm talking about, then that's where you need to start. You can Google JPRO and find many places to buy it online.

Borrowed a friends code reader and bought one for ourselves. Looks like these new trucks this is something you need.

LOL! Oh are you in for a few surprises... ;-)
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.