New Cylinder Head Part No.
04-19-2017, (Subject: New Cylinder Head Part No. ) 
RE: New Cylinder Head Part No.
In Aus its just under $5,000 for RX and just under $10,000 for NX.
replyreply
Thanks i have been talking via pm back and forth to mr hagg .I am hoping to give him a call next week to get appointment date and i will see what direction he wants to go.If it really takes 10 days or so to get one shipped there i will see how he wants to handle it.Thanks for your help

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
Holy crap. Next time I have a car going to AUS I should put a few heads in the trunk.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Signature620 , Waterloo
I will let you all in on a secret but you can not tel anyone... I spoke with a man way up at cummins and the reason there are no new heads is cause they are selling them as Reman to get cores back.... The last 3 heads I got were ALL brand new with this years date and the part number was with out a RX......... So if you can the store see if they will open it up for you and tell you the date stamped on them...If it is a few years old chances are its not new but if it is this year for sure its new.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Starlight , snailexpress , Signature620 , Old Driver , gatow900 , Waterloo
04-20-2017, (Subject: New Cylinder Head Part No. ) 
Probably because so many cores are cracked and worthless. Let me know Jorden486, I'll have as many as you can fit hahah.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
04-20-2017, (Subject: New Cylinder Head Part No. ) 
(04-20-2017 )Signature620 Wrote:  Probably because so many cores are cracked and worthless. Let me know Jorden486, I'll have as many as you can fit hahah.

What state are you in mate?
replyreply
04-21-2017, (Subject: New Cylinder Head Part No. ) 
Victoria
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.