BIG Thank you to Mr. Hagg
05-05-2018, (Subject: BIG Thank you to Mr. Hagg ) 
BIG Thank you to Mr. Hagg
Mr. Hagg took time out of his day to give me the low down on flushing cm2250 after fuel pump failure and I appreciate it. I'm on west coast and he is on east so it was not possible to take it to him. I also thank all the rest of the users here that provide tons of information. I probably posted this in the wrong place but my intentions are true. Will post engine disassembly and flushing as I go.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Kid Rock , bossboy2
RE: BIG Thank you to Mr. Hagg
(05-05-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  Mr. Hagg took time out of his day to give me the low down on flushing cm2250 after fuel pump failure and I appreciate it. I'm on west coast and he is on east so it was not possible to take it to him. I also thank all the rest of the users here that provide tons of information. I probably posted this in the wrong place but my intentions are true. Will post engine disassembly and flushing as I go.

What was the first thing that made you realize your pump had failed? I'm curious for my own engine.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
RE: BIG Thank you to Mr. Hagg
(05-05-2018 )tree98 Wrote:  
(05-05-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  Mr. Hagg took time out of his day to give me the low down on flushing cm2250 after fuel pump failure and I appreciate it. I'm on west coast and he is on east so it was not possible to take it to him. I also thank all the rest of the users here that provide tons of information. I probably posted this in the wrong place but my intentions are true. Will post engine disassembly and flushing as I go.

What was the first thing that made you realize your pump had failed? I'm curious for my own engine.
I purchased the truck at auction as a non running truck so the damage was already done, I knew nothing about the cummins fuel pump folly until researching which brought me here. I live in California and owned a high horsepower 79 Pete that was awesome! but CARB told me the only option was to retire truck :-( so I bought this one back in December and am just getting around to deciding if I bought a boat anchor or if its repairable. I spent three days working on it at auction yard, I was sure it was a fuel issue but not exactly sure what part the third day I was sitting in truck and pushed a button .... WOW the screen changed to a scroll! Hot Damn! pretty soon it said "high pressure rail" ...... how embarrassing! didn't know there was onboard computer :-)))))))
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.