DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE???
01-06-2024, (Subject: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE??? ) 
RE: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE???
I highly highly recommend not removing EGR function on a Detroit, aftertreatment systems you can without issues. There's numerous trickle down affects, both annoying and severe with the EGR deactivated or blocked and the severity increases as they get newer. There is ways to reprogram the modules to do this with relative reliability (EGR on and for GHG13 EGR off) however it uses non Detroit tooling/software and results are directly subject to the reliability of the information obtained or built.

DDDL itself does allow for systems to be shut off with parameters only and some consider it to be a solution however those engines literally melt.

I do not recommend reprograming Detroit's. There's better options available for anything "demandate" that have stemmed from some of the issues seen with the EGR systems on the GHG17 and 21 engines. Another reason for this approach for me is modified engines being legal here are very difficult to sell elsewhere in the country or the States.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88

Messages In This Thread
RE: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE??? - Colter - 01-06-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.