New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
12-26-2019, (Subject: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? ) 
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
To recap my truck is a 2010 Peterbilt 386 with a Cummins ISX 871 got a code for Turbo actuator when the shop remove the turbo actuator just checked your shaft going into the turbo was frozen in place had the turbo replaced add actuator then got a code for excessively High crankcase pressure was told by the dealership that I needed a new engine I told them they were full of s*** I had to check and see where the blow-by gases were coming from ask them if it could be the reman turbocharger they told me they've never had one come back then they proceeded to do a cylinder cutout test and found that number four and number six we're not firing then they proceeded to do a borescope all of the and told me that I needed a rebuild I looked at the camshaft an image on the for scope and found the camshaft work in fact shot on the borescope I could see large amounts of cross hatching but fillers did not look glazed before all this happened my oil pressure stayed about 40 PSI my coolant temp read 180 degrees constant oil temp ran about 205
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? - bookerjt - 12-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.