New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
12-27-2019, (Subject: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? ) 
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
Stealers#it trying to get you for all your worth and now has you in a complete panic like a fool. <- that is what they are good at. TAKING YOUR MONEY AND MAKING EVERYTHING MUCH WORSE THAN IT IS, THEN DOING NOTHING BUT A TOTALLY SH$IT JOB, EMPTY YOUR WALLET!

No excessive blo-by... still drives ... NOT smoking like a freight train? - I would have limped the bastard home like it was, dealt with the aftermath of whatever was going bad -- MUCH easier solution than leaving it behind. -- this guy just can't catch a break.

It makes no sense whatsoever replacing that cam in a parking lot somewhere .. that thing has been chewed up and running like that FOR A LONG TIME!!!- IT DON;T GET THAT BAD OVER NIGHT,.. NOT AT ALL,.. NOT EVEN IN ONLY A FEW MONTHS-- IT TAKES A YEAR OR MORE!!! -- SHE AINT GOING TO GET WORSE IN A COUPLE THOUSAND MORE MILES -- Based on what has been said so far .. IF IT CAN STILL DRIVE, JUST DUMP IN A GALLON OR 2 OF GEAR OIL to slow down the chewing up factor (up to 20% of the sump capacity) AND LIMP THE F&*KER HOME!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? - Rawze - 12-27-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.