New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
12-27-2019, (Subject: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? ) 
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft??
(12-26-2019 )bookerjt Wrote:  
(12-26-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Where is the truck at? Town? You may get lucky and have a kind soul from the forum here be local to the truck and give you hand.
Foristell mo

You are 600 miles from Griffin GA, I would head that way... Mr Hagg and Rawze are there. Trust me, you can do all of the work, they will help when a second set of hands is needed. The proper tools are there too, to both diagnose and do things like cut the ledges in the block if it gets that far. Also the programming to properly tune the motor for the best possible fuel economy. I would ask Rawze if he could accommodate you, if yes, button that thing up and start heading to Atlanta. Griffin is on the south side by the Atlanta Speedway. And the pricing on the parts will be much less than what you will pay anywhere else. Just pick up a case of Modelo (light or dark) or Stella, the beer store is right around the corner on the way in.

I had that (dealership) invitation once, and it cost me $38,000... The next invitation, I was on my way without hesitation. Don't be a victim, or stupid, like I was. If he invites you, do not pass this opportunity up if it is offered. I know you are a diesel mechanic, but so was the guy that installed all of the wrong parts in my motor and dry started it. Contact Rawze and pray he can accommodate you.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Explosia

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Turbo & Actuator, 3 miles down , new camshaft?? - Waterloo - 12-27-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.