Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
07-18-2021, (Subject: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn ) 
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
(07-18-2021 )Redland1 Wrote:  t would be the easiest way to rotate the tank to pull out the pickup tube if need be?

The overhead was done by a shop since I don’t have experience doing it and honestly I don’t have an idea how good of a job they did.Should I take it to another shop and have it redone? Like Cummins,or the bigger dealerships.

do things like I said in the post above: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid66561

adjust the overhead and set the correct injector adjustment too .... this prepares it properly for performing the injector leak test so that you don't get any false positives. Then do the injector leak test like the video shows!!!! - you don't test those injectors for leakage .. your simply pissing in the wind and blind-man guessing it to death.

after that ...

FOLLOW WHAT I SAID ... and and rest of what I mentioned in that order and you will find it properly!.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND DO THIS STUFF YOURSELF!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn - Rawze - 07-18-2021
re - JimT - 07-22-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.