Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
07-18-2021, (Subject: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn ) 
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
The overhead is really easy to do, it is one of those see one, do one, teach one deals. And if you screw up, you will more than likely hear it when you start the motor, just go back in and redo it... Take your time, try not to get distracted and watch Rawze's video a few times to get the gist of it. And I would print off the instructions from Quickserve, I keep a set in my toolbox where I keep all of my overhead stuff.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn - Waterloo - 07-18-2021
re - JimT - 07-22-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.