Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
07-22-2021, (Subject: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn ) 
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
(07-22-2021 )JimT Wrote:  The crackpot legal team here at Rawze.com would like to remind you to always exit your vehicle safely by facing the cab and maintaining 3 points of contact as you slowly descend the steps. Please, never "jump out" of your vehicle!

Thank you, and stay safe!

This message brought to you by a group of safety minions.

One night I was getting out of the cab after being asleep for several hours .. woke up and had to pee real bad. I got out and my right foot slipped off the top step... severely scraping the entire front of my shin/leg from the ankle all the way up to to the knee .. was bleeding quite a lot ... I was in utter sheer agony... limping like a frigging zombie across the parking lot and moaning badly .. all the way into the truck stop and into the bathrooms. - It was not fun and I will never forget it.

- such is the life of a trucker.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
re - JimT - 07-22-2021,
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn - Rawze - 07-22-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.