x15 and the dreaded 559 code.
04-04-2023, (Subject: x15 and the dreaded 559 code. ) 
RE: x15 and the dreaded 559 code.
Why do some people ask for help and then fight tooth and nail against those trying to help them. Maybe they live in a warped reality where they want things to be a certain way (the terrible delete they have to actually be super great) and yet still be able to fix there problems....... maybe with that magic pixie dust Rawze is always taking about lol.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
04-04-2023, (Subject: x15 and the dreaded 559 code. ) 
So yeah, talked to him told him to stop using that pukedits adapter, toss it in the trash, and to get the engine and file properly fixed when he gets to Haggai tomorrow. It would 110% explain the diagnostic testing failing to start if that junk was loaded into it, which now I know was without my knowledge and everything else related to the fuel system also any damage yet to be discovered. Either way I hope he learns from this and fast..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , SquareOne
04-13-2023, (Subject: x15 and the dreaded 559 code. ) 
So here's the final update! He didn't go to Haggai, but it is fixed! So he ended up swapping the injectors and their quill tubes however when that didn't work, they put the original injectors back into it and is now holding pressure passing the tests. As for cause? Definitely the puke-d-eye box did something to the fuel system (over pressurization) but he got lucky the 559 came up before it could inflict real damage, and won't be using it again. He will have quite a few people down his throat if he goes astray.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
04-13-2023, (Subject: x15 and the dreaded 559 code. ) 
(04-13-2023 )marek4792 Wrote:  So here's the final update! He didn't go to Haggai, but it is fixed! So he ended up swapping the injectors and their quill tubes however when that didn't work, they put the original injectors back into it and is now holding pressure passing the tests. As for cause? Definitely the puke-d-eye box did something to the fuel system (over pressurization) but he got lucky the 559 came up before it could inflict real damage, and won't be using it again. He will have quite a few people down his throat if he goes astray.

I find it sad indeed that people have to argue to away and defend those horrible, engine killing tuning boxes when someone tries to tell them the truth about them.

-= The people pushing/selling them must have some kind of strong brainwashing tactics out there is all I can say.

Almost every single person who uses those garbage-can boxes and the like, are also the same people who I end up having to kick off the forum here as well, due to their own thick-bullheadedness. Seems they cannot accept the truth about how badly they are actually abusing their equipment, etc.

Most of them also seem to think that if an engine is rated for 600HP max, then it mush make that max power all day, endlessly up every single hill, and as often and as hard as it can, the idiot drivers foot all the way to the floor as much as possible every time the vehicle slows down under heavy load. -= And then these idiots will wonder why it failed 2/3 sooner than it should have, costing tens of thousands in expensive rebuilds and repairs.

They cannot see past their own nose far enough to realize that treating their equipment like that only serves to to give all the trucking business profits, back to the red engine maker every few years in costly parts purchases, and never really getting ahead.

= I refuse to argue in circles with these individuals. There is no point to it, as it accomplishes nothing. I would rather them get mad at me and not use my forum, etc. .. or to kick them off here to keep these bad, brainwashed, big-power attitude, fools ideas from spreading onto others.

Thanks for the update. Maybe they have learned their lesson that abusing a commercial engine, and torturing it with big power IN ANY WAY AT ALL, is completely counter productive towards operating a modern trucking business in today's economy.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , SquareOne

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.