Need help
08-13-2023, (Subject: Need help ) 
RE: Need help
(08-13-2023 )carr7883 Wrote:  ...
Would I need the factory exhaust manifold or will the Puke Junk I have be ok?

The problem with the puke junk exhaust manifold is that the VG turbo will not likely bolt back up to it. The garbage turbo they sell is noting but a $400 12/7 Detroit turbo that anyone can get at a freight liner stealers$it, but they have their own label on the housing, and proceed to the jack the price into the thousands of dollar range for the poor suckers out there who don't know any better. Like I said.. the whole thing is a scam and people fall for it in droves.

It is good that you have the factory intake manifold on it. Those after-garbage manifolds have the baffles missing (in the name of hi-flow bulls$it), and this causes #5 and #6 cylinders to get impacted with more air than the front cylinders, unbalancing the engine intake... causing harm over time.

It is a hard pill to swallow finding out that everything done to it was complete garbage.. and its going to be an ever harder pill to swallow knowing now that you paid several people to re-flash that ecm for $3,000+ or more at a time.. only to go from one garbage to another garbage shi#t-box rip-off delete tune.

The trucking industry is absolutely plagued with rip-off delete companies around every corner.. all more than happy to take you for all you are worth.. and promise the world.. only to sell you the same engine killing garbage in different flavors... the bigger the name, and more ex$pensive they charge, .. exponentially, the worse they are... and ALL ALONG.. YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT 100% RIGHT, FOR NEXT TO NOTHING.. CORRECTLY@!!!.. OR FOR FREE!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND TAKEN FULL ADVANTAGE OF!!.. PLAIN ANS SIMPLE!!!... And we see it about every day on here. It is beyond a complete shame.
Here is what you ended up co=aught up into... The bad delete collection...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

As far as getting parts for it.. find a junk yard and get everything you can from a blown engine/wrecked truck. Things like connection pipes, fittings, perhaps a manifold, .. who knows. etc. - whatever you can to get it back right.. and as for the turbo .. maybe check with YTS turbo out of Griffin, GA. to see what he might have on hand. Many people use him for their turbo needs, as the guy is very OCD about what he does with them... has a good track record.

Maybe try to get with the person who had that stuff removed.. and see if they have the old parts?. One never knows.

As far as the programming goes ... you need to copy the program out of the ecm using the appropriate software and e-mail it to me for review. - Find out how bad it really is.
here is what t usually takes: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Need help - carr7883 - 08-13-2023,
RE: Need help - Rawze - 08-13-2023,
RE: Need help - carr7883 - 08-13-2023,
RE: Need help - JimT - 08-13-2023,
RE: Need help - Rawze - 08-13-2023
RE: Need help - Nilao - 08-17-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.