Twin cam isx 870
02-25-2024, (Subject: Twin cam isx 870 ) 
Twin cam isx 870
I have a 2007 twin cam isx 870 that since I have owned in the past three years I have had to put three heads on it in witch all have cracked all six injector tubes putting pressure into my cooling system the truck is mandated it is a factory 435 and was told it is turned to 500hp I hope I have all this worded correctly
replyreply
RE: Twin cam isx 870
How much max boost is it making? You said it's still mandated, but the horsepower is "turned up" how exactly was that done and by who?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I have seen it go to 33 but then comes back to 30 and holds and maybe I have that worded wrong maybe I should have said it’s mandate and I’m not sure on who or how I know my local shop has had a computer on it and in the computer it says that’s what it is at
replyreply
what is the engine ser#?.

also, only 33/30 psi boost ... it is in a severe derate.

sounds to me like incompetence by whoever is working on it more than anything.

make/model truck, maybe some history, etc etc.

and if someone changed the program for more HP.. for all anyone knows it could be a program for different injectors and different head, etc.

what is the program in it according to Insite?.

and are those certified OEM heads from OEM stealers$it?. - if not then your pi$$ing in the wind with garbage any ways.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.