Cm2250 2nd stage jakes wont work, only 1st and 3rd do
04-30-2024, (Subject: Cm2250 2nd stage jakes wont work, only 1st and 3rd do ) 
RE: Cm2250 2nd stage jakes wont work, only 1st and 3rd do
(04-30-2024 )JimT Wrote:  ...
The jake issue, the boost PSI, the high HP setting and the fact that you've been to multiple so called "tuners" trying different tunes. Those are all red flags pointing to a bad delete. But we can all sit here guessing till the sun goes super nova, the only way to know for sure is to review the programming.

I boost at 33psi when climbing, and jake around 39psi. Max egt's are about 1250 at manifold and 950 post turbo (i have 2 pyros installed). From all the reading that's within normal range for the 2250, however my boost will drop or fluctuate lower sometimes and im not sure why. My delete didnt require any new parts, just blocking the egr, and removed everything on the exhaust side completely. Truck is a factory 600hp motor, and i had it tuned to 625hp for a little extra.

When talkin to the tuner, he said he didnt adjust any advance timing, etc. He only adjusted the percentage curve for fuel. He also told me you dont want more boost because these engines are not designed for that, and he would only go above a 600hp tune if i had a pyro to monitor what i was doing. He seems like a good tuner compared to some i've spoken to, but like you said, we could all keep guessing until its reviewed.
replyreply
Btw, i meant to say thanks for the "bad deletes" link. Theres was some good info there to read.
replyreply
This entire forum is filled with good info. That's why it exists in contrast to the myriad of other forums full of advertising and lies. That's why I came here to learn and subsequently help others if and when possible.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
05-01-2024, (Subject: Cm2250 2nd stage jakes wont work, only 1st and 3rd do ) 
With every one of your posts so far thru the things you are saying, it makes whoever re-programmed your engine look more and more like they do not know what they are doing. Also, speculating over and over DOES NOT ACTUALLY SOLVE ANYTHING!

IT HAS AL;READY BEEN MENTIONED, WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!...

To copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there.

Info on copying the program out for review: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

With your own words, the more you speak of what they did ... exponentially, it points more and more TOWARDS A BAD DELETE, and towards someone who is completely clueless / has no idea what they are doing.

I ALSO DO NOT TOLERATE people who use abusive power levels in their equipment .. so unless you are here to get that straightened out as well .... then YOU ARE ON THE WRONG FORUM!>

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-02-2024, (Subject: Cm2250 2nd stage jakes wont work, only 1st and 3rd do ) 
(05-01-2024 )Rawze Wrote:  ...copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me

Currently i'm not at my truck, i took time off from work, but when i get back i'll copy that file and send it to you. Thanks for the info, sir.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.