Insite data logger issues
10-08-2016, (Subject: Insite data logger issues ) 
Insite data logger issues
Ive had issues with the data logger in insite, for awhile it wouldnt load anything, then it started working as it should and now this is all i have to view (in picture) currently broke down trying to trouble shoot so if anyone has experienced this problem before id really appreciate the help, insite version 7.6.2.240 inline 6 adaptor, kw t660 with 400hp cm2350

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201610/post_2363_1475962610_f2a8dd71cb23619cc58f46f5792d97a2.jpg
replyreply
10-08-2016, (Subject: Insite data logger issues ) 
RE: Insite data logger issues
hi-lite and click on any one of those tabs and the parameters come to life, if you have lets say an SCR issue then click on Aftertreament-SCR.

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
10-17-2016, (Subject: Insite data logger issues ) 
Sorry for the late response, phone broke not long after and i have tried that but i only get the minimum and maximum measured columns nothing else will show up it was wprking just fine a few days before showed all columns so i knew what i was looking at, thinking i may have to reinstall everything ive tried isnt working and seeing the minimum and max data doesnt do me any good when i dunno what exactly it is.
how can i get a key generator if i have to reinstall, the company i got it from only replies late at night through the websites built in messenger and im rarely up at nighy
replyreply
10-19-2016, (Subject: Insite data logger issues ) 
Highlight it, right click it, look for add to data logger. Sometimes when I remove from data manager I have to re add it. Try that.

User's Signature: I don't know sh!t from shinola!
replyreply
10-28-2016, (Subject: Insite data logger issues ) 
I tried and its afding more rows of data but no columns still leaving me with only 2 columns minumum measured and maximum measured i guess ill just have to do a reinstall and try to get new keys for it, thanks for the help man
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.