Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Prostar ac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Going into a small tuperware.
[attachment=4371]
[attachment=4372]
Wow, looks pretty good.
for the fan solenoid, am I wiring the arduino relay inline at the red arrow (under the hood)? there's a wire a23a on body controller j5 but don't know if that would work. i don't want to have to pass wires through the firewall if not necessary. thanks

[attachment=4389]
(11-08-2018 )DosGatos Wrote: [ -> ]for the fan solenoid, am I wiring the arduino relay inline at the red arrow (under the hood)? there's a wire a23a on body controller j5 but don't know if that would work. i don't want to have to pass wires through the firewall if not necessary. thanks

I wired my engine fan solenoid ground wire through the relay on the board. (post #14: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid15808 ).
sorry. got lost. solenoid/relay. post 14 mentions wiring the clutch ground wire. i took that to mean the air solenoid ground wire. I'll play with it some more in the morning. thanks
[attachment=4390]
I misread your post. I have corrected my reply in post#85. Initially thought you were referring to the compresor, not the enigne fan.
2011 Prostar, cm871. Does anyone know the oem part# for the ac compressor? I can't see any markings or numbers on my current compressor and don't want to take it off right now. I'm trying to get the number from the dealer but those bastards won't give it to me, the only thing they would tell me is the price $500 those bastards, lol
(11-28-2018 )rapidisimo Wrote: [ -> ]2011 Prostar, cm871. Does anyone know the oem part# for the ac compressor? I can't see any markings or numbers on my current compressor and don't want to take it off right now. I'm trying to get the number from the dealer but those bastards won't give it to me, the only thing they would tell me is the price $500 those bastards, lol

that sounds pricey. Got mine for less than $250 I think a couple years ago.
(11-28-2018 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2018 )rapidisimo Wrote: [ -> ]2011 Prostar, cm871. Does anyone know the oem part# for the ac compressor? I can't see any markings or numbers on my current compressor and don't want to take it off right now. I'm trying to get the number from the dealer but those bastards won't give it to me, the only thing they would tell me is the price $500 those bastards, lol

that sounds pricey. Got mine for less than $250 I think a couple years ago.

Do you know the part# by any chance?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's