Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Engine Brake Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know a possible part number for the 4 bulbs for Engine Brake/Luggage Door/Regen/Hot Exhaust lights in the dash module?

International supposidly could only find the whole new module for $60 bucks but its just a burnt out light as i swapped a Regen light into my Engine Brake section since it was burned out and now i get ESC Warning because it sees the Regen light is now the burnt out one.

At least my engine brake "on" light works now lol.
Picture of the old bulb? Is it long skinny type with a flat base that has exposed wires?
i cant find a pic on google but its real small say 3-4mm round bulb with a flat round base you push through the circuit board then twist 30-45 degree to lock in. maybe 1/2in tall

its the lights in your 4 light section on the dash of prostars/lonestars
Maybe a #1893 bulb?
They are like this style but much smaller then what you would put in your gauges at first i thought it was LED until i saw the filiments inside it thats how small the bulb is kinda like the pick of an LED. Ill pull dash back apart tomorrow get a real pick of one i just really dont wanna pay 60 bucks when my module is good just the damn push through twist 30degree light isnt.
Freightliner century class used to use a very small bulb in the dash switches. Very few people knew they were replaceable. A small piece of plastic tubing slid over the bulb and you could pull them straight out of the switch. Literally a $.05 fix compared to a $30 switch. So ya, a picture of the actual bulb with something for reference in size next to it would help a lot.
Pull a burnt old bulb and bring it in to intersmashable or Napa .
Reference URL's