Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Eaton Fuller automated transmission 18 speed on Cummins x 15 and [/size] lately every morning I turn the key on the F sign comes on and says transmission fault service. I turned the key on and off couple of times and it goes away. I changed the transmission fuse and sometimes it failed to start the truck. Any help will be appreciated. [size=medium]
If you turn your key on off 6 times you are clearing the codes. To retrieve the codes start with key in the on position off,on.off.on and it should give you the fault code.
On these automated transmissions faults are normally ghosts from bad wire connections at the plugs. I would pull and clean all plugs in the wiring harness from the x-y shifter back to the controller, I bet moisture got in and corroded a pin. Otherwise the x-y shifter could be on its way out.
(03-24-2019 )Nilao Wrote: [ -> ]On these automated transmissions faults are normally ghosts from bad wire connections at the plugs. I would pull and clean all plugs in the wiring harness from the x-y shifter back to the controller, I bet moisture got in and corroded a pin. Otherwise the x-y shifter could be on its way out.
Hi where will I star to look all the connections Because I don’t know much about these transmission. Pls let me know. I reterived a code and the code was 17. Wha should I do in this situation.
Reference URL's