Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
11-07-2017, (Subject: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away ) 
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
(11-06-2017 )Jamescj212 Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 )trucklogger2 Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 )Shokar92 Wrote:  Could I also put a different part numbered Turbo on there? Or does it have to be the exact same one? I don't want problems just noticed that some of the turbo suppliers are cheaper on the Eastern side of the side US than over here on the Western side.
Try {name removed}. They are about a 45 min drive from you and you may benefit from the exchange.
Everybody is big about OEM parts Which means if it's a Cummins part you get it from Cummins and not China or South Africa xandra also peterbilt wouldn't be the ones to have it since your motor is a Cummins motor and that's Commons produced Turbo from what I see What I see so if I was you I would just call them with the number and start pricing stuff out yadayada

I agree with something critical like a turbo. Is the re-man/repair company going to buy you a new engine if the turbo fails and causes engine runaway? - That would be my first question by a third party turbo repair shop or sales facility, and to get an answer in writing.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid18943

Just some things to think about is all.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away - Rawze - 11-07-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.