Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration.
03-04-2019, (Subject: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration. ) 
RE: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration.
After some more looking, the doser is new. Has about 20000 miles on it. Still looks like the ones I see coming out of a box on YouTube. All the sensors except the imap, delta p are new also. Those 2 were still painted red so im guessing 570000 miles on them. I didn't see half as much soot as I see on the videos, so maybe the guy running it before me was on top of it.
I swapped the Imap but they didn't have the delta p in stock here. I'll swap it out tomorrow and see how it goes. I did the cylinder cut out test and they all sounded the same and strong. I ran the injector performance test and noticed that I heard the squeal on the first 3 injectors when the rpms went over 1500. Those 3 passed. It didn't squeal on 4 and 5, but couldn't complete 5 because it threw a code and stopped the test. I haven't had a chance to run it again to see if that was a fluke. While searching for problems, I think my fan clutch is out. Fan runs all the time whether the green light on the dash is on or not. Can't spin it when the engine is off. Water temp stays between 180 and about 188. Takes quite awhile to get up to temp. Like an hour or so in this 20 degree weather. Never drops below 180 after getting there though.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple emissions codes and probably wrong calibration. - Rilloroc - 03-04-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.