Last straw
10-16-2019, (Subject: Last straw ) 
RE: Last straw
Well shes parked outside the house hooked to the trailer ready to go pick up some rock for omaha tomorrow. I should know about how much better she is as soon as i leave the rock plant and head up the Rice Street hill to get outa town.

bobtail on the way home she seemed to definately be better but could all be in my head to so when shes 77-79k gross tomorrow thatll be a good test.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
(10-16-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Well shes parked outside the house hooked to the trailer ready to go pick up some rock for omaha tomorrow. I should know about how much better she is as soon as i leave the rock plant and head up the Rice Street hill to get outa town.

bobtail on the way home she seemed to definately be better but could all be in my head to so when shes 77-79k gross tomorrow thatll be a good test.

Good luck!! Fingers crossed

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
Let us know how it goes dude!

Wish you the best and hope it fixes all the issues you had bro!

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
(10-16-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  Let us know how it goes dude!

Wish you the best and hope it fixes all the issues you had bro!

he still needs to likely work on the other issues too. -- AND no one has bothered to pull the exhaust piping away from the back of the turbo and test it to see if the power comes back. - he was supposed to do that, and make some more test drives with it when he went to hags, but never bothered to from what hag said to me the other day.

In any event, his head was slap worn out. Hopefully that helps his situation greatly.

Personally, I would have pulled the liners and raised them to 0.014" while I was at it. -- he will regret not doing it in the future.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
i asked hag he said he didnt think test driven it would do anything.

also i left the the seperator with holes in it my guess to keep things from getting into the DPF from going inside the pipes like birds/mice should i cut that out?

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
10-17-2019, (Subject: Last straw ) 
(10-16-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  i asked hag he said he didnt think test driven it would do anything.

also i left the the seperator with holes in it my guess to keep things from getting into the DPF from going inside the pipes like birds/mice should i cut that out?

no, but a simple test just eliminates the possibilities no matter how confident someone thinks they are.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
One thing ive learned is to take rawze advise to heart because its better to be safe then sorry. Tho im pretty confident you wont have any issues anymore with the head or any other issues you have been experiencing as of late after the head has been worn in.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
./uploads/201910/post_1367_1571352124_d1eae111db7128567ee168440b6ffa85.jpg

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Waterloo , snailexpress , smorgan87 , marek4792 , kryten , Andre_The_Giant
LMFAO!!! HILARIOUS

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.