Reprogram issue :/
02-05-2020, (Subject: Reprogram issue :/ ) 
RE: Reprogram issue :/
(01-30-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  First thing I always do when someone comes over here is make a pdf document printout of the entire 'Features and parameters' settings that are showing in insite before making any kind of changes. Seen this happen too many times.

- as a last resort, you can pull the ecm off the truck, take it to the stealers%it and have them re-flash the ecm with the latest calibration and restore the original settings for your truck. - Usually costs a few hundred bucks.

I tried to do this, where can i find instructions on the procedure i have a file i would like you to look at.
Thanks
replyreply
(02-05-2020 )2dlb Wrote:  
(01-30-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  First thing I always do when someone comes over here is make a pdf document printout of the entire 'Features and parameters' settings that are showing in insite before making any kind of changes. Seen this happen too many times.

- as a last resort, you can pull the ecm off the truck, take it to the stealers%it and have them re-flash the ecm with the latest calibration and restore the original settings for your truck. - Usually costs a few hundred bucks.

I tried to do this, where can i find instructions on the procedure i have a file i would like you to look at.
Thanks

just open up the 'features and parameters' section in insite, expand all, then print it out.

I think doing a complete ecm report, it is included as well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 2dlb
In modern windows I have win 10 today you can "print to PDF" instead of an actual printer. And it will create a PDF of what you would have printed

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , 2dlb

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.