2013 isx
04-21-2020, (Subject: 2013 isx ) 
RE: 2013 isx
(04-21-2020 )Wonderer Wrote:  I can take a picture of repair bill but dont know how to post it..dpf light keeps comming on.truck regening constantly...cleaned dpf and doc.replaced egr cooler. Cleaned fuel doser..replaced imap and dif pres sensors replace turbo and actuator. Replace water pump..now saying its either the scr or doc or the doser pump or doser inj..they want to replace until they fix it..cant afford any more parts changing

your problem is taking it to the most expensive and most un-qualified repair shops ... the stealersh$its. - That is no way to run a trucking business. Their only goal is to rape your wallet dry and make you come back over and over until your out of business. - that is the only thing they are good at.

Call mr. hag and make an appointment to actually go see him about the issues and take a look at what you got. If you can't get a hold of him on phone ... possibly go over there and see/visit them.

That or even better is to get yourself your own inline adapter and an old laptop, learn how to wrench on it,.. ask questions that pertain to the actual faults you are getting instead of being led around with your wallet open and blinders on because you don't have the proper tools to solve it. -- Stop wasting tens of thousands $$$ money on incompetence ,... fix it yourself. - No way in hell would I have given 15k to ANYBODY for those kinds of problems. I know of a whole lot of stuff and diag. tools I could have gotten for not even 1/10 of that kind of wasted money.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-21-2020, (Subject: 2013 isx ) 
I did take out of that shop..i always had cats..jus learning this new s***...have learned alot by googling..ive called mr.hagg and left message last 2 days im not getting a call back..ive got to get this thing rolling ..im losing to much money..jus bought the truck..
replyreply
04-22-2020, (Subject: 2013 isx ) 
(04-21-2020 )Wonderer Wrote:  I did take out of that shop..i always had cats..jus learning this new s***...have learned alot by googling..ive called mr.hagg and left message last 2 days im not getting a call back..ive got to get this thing rolling ..im losing to much money..jus bought the truck..

I dont know what messages you left them .. but if u called them and left any kind of message stating you want to de-mande it ... then NO you will not get any kind of response!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I didnt want to drive 3 hrs in derate if i couldnt get it fixed.. im running low on money from down payment and repairs..i dont want to de mandate it but im running out of money..this is my first cummins and im learning about it and its systems..im new to all this and need some advise that how i found your fourm..jus trying to get my truck on the road before i go bankrupt .they could have jus told me to find someone else to help me and i wouldnt have wasted the last 5 days trying to get advise or help..thanks again
replyreply
(04-22-2020 )Wonderer Wrote:  I didnt want to drive 3 hrs in derate if i couldnt get it fixed.. im running low on money from down payment and repairs..i dont want to de mandate it but im running out of money..this is my first cummins and im learning about it and its systems..im new to all this and need some advise that how i found your fourm..jus trying to get my truck on the road before i go bankrupt .they could have jus told me to find someone else to help me and i wouldnt have wasted the last 5 days trying to get advise or help..thanks again

Sure you can try to get a hold of them ... but YOU WERE ALSO told what to do ...

YOUR NOT LISTENING TO THE ADVICE GIVEN!!!

--- INVEST IN THE PROPER TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT TO FIX IT YOURSELF AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!

ANYTHING LESS AND YOU CAN ONLY BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT TAKING THE INITIATIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE -- WELCOME TO MODERN TRUCKING --- IF YOU DO NOT LEARN TO WORK ON IT YOURSELF THEN YOU ARE BETTER OFF BEING A COMPANY DRIVER! -- modern trucking with modernized equipment ==== modern ways of dealing with issues, BETTER EDUCATION to help you solve your problems and MAKE WISE CHOICES instead of blaming everything and everyone around you instead of shoving all your problems off onto everyone else!

--- YOU NEVER EVEN STATED WHAT YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEMS ARE EXCEPT TO SAY IN SO MANY WORDS --- "ITS BROKEN" --- NO FAULT CODES,.. NO ACTUAL ENGINE CONDITIONS .. NOTHING!!! -- WITHOUT THE PROPER TOOLS AND DIEG. SOFTWARE, AND WAYS OF TROUBLESHOOTING IT --- THERE WILL BE NO WAY FOR YOU TO HELP YOURSELF, NONETHELESS ANYONE ON HERE HELP YOU!

ALL YOU STATED SO DFAR IS HOW MANY PARTS THE IGNORANT STEALERS#$IT HAS THROWN AT TI BLINDLY LIKE A BUNCH OF FOOLS!-- THAT IS WHAT THEY DO -- THEY THROW EXPENSIVE PARTS AT IT AND HOPE YOUR ISSUES GO AWAY WHILE TURNING A BLIND EYE AT HOW MUCH MONEY OF YOURS THAT THEY WASTE --- THAT SEEM TO BE YOUR BIGGEST ISSUE OF ALL -- WASTING MONEY AT THE REPAIR SHOPS,. ESPECIALLY THE STEALERDS#ITS!!! -- AND I AM TRYING TO POINT IT OUT TO YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!!! --- INVEST IN YOURSELF AND YOUR TRUCKING BUSINESS -- YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS THE DAY YOUR GOT THE TRUCK, IF NOT BEFORE HAND!!! -- IT IS ONLY YOUR OWN FAULT FOR NOT SETTING YOURSELF UP PROPERLY AND DOING SO!!!!!!

-- HOW MUCH YOU THINK THAT TRUCK WOULD BE DOWN IF I OWNED IT?--- -- I AM NOT UNIQUE, THERE ARE LIKELY 500 OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ALONE THAT CAN SOLVE IT THEMSELVES ----- THAT IS HOW A MODERN SUCCESSFUL O/O TRUCKING BUSINESS WORKS!!!! --- LEARN TO WORK ON IT,.. GET THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB ;; GET ON TOP OF IT AND GET WITH THE TIMES!!!--- THAT OR GO BACK TO BEING A COMPANY DRIVER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LEARN HOW TO OWN A MODERN TRUCK!

Mattman already stated it ...
Get yourself an inlise-6 adapter off ebay or somewhere else on the cheap, a used windows7 laptop AND GO AT IT!!!! -- WE ARE HERE TO HELP IF YOU CAN GET TO WHAT YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEMS ARE!!! -- OTHERWISE NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO HELP YOU, AS NONE OF US HAVE E.S.P. OR OTHER MAGICAL FIX-IT POWERS!

replyreply
Well ive been in trucking for many yrs and i do know and did do my own work until this new stuff and i can buy the inline adapter but like you were the first time u use something you also needed guidance..you yourself had to learn from someone..thats why i was here asking for help.. but i c that didnt happen.. never been a company driver..nobody blame nobody. I was asking for help which i seem to be scolded for ..im sorry if im not as perfect as im suppose to be.. i remember when drivers helped one another when someone was down.. i jus posted after down paymen and repairs im running out of money..so i needed help getting it going....thanks for the advice
replyreply
(04-22-2020 )Wonderer Wrote:  Well ive been in trucking for many yrs and i do know and did do my own work until this new stuff and i can buy the inline adapter but like you were the first time u use something you also needed guidance..you yourself had to learn from someone..thats why i was here asking for help.. but i c that didnt happen.. never been a company driver..nobody blame nobody. I was asking for help which i seem to be scolded for ..im sorry if im not as perfect as im suppose to be.. i remember when drivers helped one another when someone was down.. i jus posted after down paymen and repairs im running out of money..so i needed help getting it going....thanks for the advice

YOUR PROBLEM IS ALL YOUR +++ YEARS OF BAD HABITS AND LIVING IN THE PAST -- THOSE DAYS OF DRIVE IT AND FORGET ABOUT IT ARE LONG GONE!!!! --- FINISH READING MY POST ABOVE!.

YOU WANT HELP -- THEN LISTEN TO WHAT WE ARE SAYING ... YOU WANT SYMPATHY --- GO BACK TO SOCIAL MEDAIE WHERE THAT GARBAGE BELONGS! -- I DON'T PLAY THE SYMPATHY CARD HERE -- I AM NOT ON HERE TO MAKE BUDDIES AND FRIENDS -- YOU WERE TOLD WHERE TO START!!!

replyreply
U dont know me well enough to make that assumption..im not the kind of driver you portray me to be and NEVER have been or never will i didnt ask for sympathy i asked for help ..i aske for someone to repair or get the truck running that has experience this is all new for me...i was told to contact mr hagg or u and i did that..got to understand what your looking at in the program to know what to do..no experience in the program. I never stated i didnt want to do that.sounds like your jus being arrogant ..like the new drivers these days..thanks for your time
i need to get rolling so i will get the program and get it repaired..
replyreply
(04-22-2020 )Wonderer Wrote:  U dont know me well enough to make that assumption..im not the kind of driver you portray me to be and NEVER have been or never will i didnt ask for sympathy i asked for help ..i aske for someone to repair or get the truck running that has experience this is all new for me...i was told to contact mr hagg or u and i did that..got to understand what your looking at in the program to know what to do..no experience in the program. I never stated i didnt want to do that.sounds like your jus being arrogant ..like the new drivers these days..thanks for your time
i need to get rolling so i will get the program and get it repaired..

Good luck in your adventures. I cannot help those who do not listen but only talk in circles because they do not want to hear the actual answers towards solving their issues.

He was told politely ... http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid53046

then strongly... http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid53052

The very strongly .. the same things... but it seems to have mostly fallen onto deaf ears.

-- user 'jailed' (set read-only) to prevent further pointless circles of non-helpful nothingness as replies. Your welcome to e-mail me and ask to be unmuted AFTER you get an adapter, insite, etc.. and want to actually take the proper initiatives on your own without all the hojoe. Otherwise, don't bother to come back.

(generalized statement) ..
"The more years someone has in trucking,.. the more stubborn someone becomes towards modern ways and the necessary changes need for not only themselves, but the entirety of their trucking business towards keeping up with the technology".

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.