Lucas Ingredients
09-03-2022, (Subject: Lucas Ingredients ) 
Lucas Ingredients
Is there any documents available that show the real ingredients of Lucas oil Additive? I would like to have something to show these people that are die hard believers that it will make there engine last an extra million miles. then they wonder why it shows wear at half a million already.....
replyreply
RE: Lucas Ingredients
https://lucasoil.com/products/engine-oil...stabilizer

100%petroleum, as stated.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
I don’t buy that Lucas actually helps an engine but I also don’t buy that it hurts it…. As long as you continue to use it corrrectly after you have started using it. 90% of the time if an engine is showing wear or damage that early it’s from neglect or abuse. Not oil additives. Seen too many engines well over 1million miles that have had Lucas religiously put in them since new.
replyreply
Actually, the MSDS sheet for hauling it gives it away.

100% 110-grade dyno oil with up to 40% olefin polemers in it.

-== 'olefin polemers' is a simple 'stop-leak' for an oil system.

There are no anti-wear additives in it whatsoever according to any documentation that i have ever seen.

My opinion:
What a scam, especially knowing they get more money per gallon than oils that have a decent additive package, eh?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88 , hhow55 , Toolguy
09-04-2022, (Subject: Lucas Ingredients ) 
Is it the olefin polymers that make gummy bears in your engine?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
09-04-2022, (Subject: Lucas Ingredients ) 
(09-04-2022 )tree98 Wrote:  Is it the olefin polymers that make gummy bears in your engine?

yup. looks like nasty gummy-bears as it dries.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-05-2022, (Subject: Lucas Ingredients ) 
I will just keep using gear oil in my oil.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Toolguy
06-02-2023, (Subject: Lucas Ingredients ) 
(09-03-2022 )Truckdriven Wrote:  Is there any documents available that show the real ingredients of Lucas oil Additive? I would like to have something to show these people that are die hard believers that it will make there engine last an extra million miles. then they wonder why it shows wear at half a million already.....

Go to YOUTUBE, Youtuber "Ford Tech Me" Lucas additives, he sent both Reg and Sys to Blackstone Labs and both had no additives to help.
replyreply
06-02-2023, (Subject: Lucas Ingredients ) 
(06-02-2023 )Toolguy Wrote:  
(09-03-2022 )Truckdriven Wrote:  Is there any documents available that show the real ingredients of Lucas oil Additive? I would like to have something to show these people that are die hard believers that it will make there engine last an extra million miles. then they wonder why it shows wear at half a million already.....

Go to YOUTUBE, Youtuber "Ford Tech Me" Lucas additives, he sent both Reg and Sys to Blackstone Labs and both had no additives to help.

it also says that in the MSDS sheet for the stuffs too.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.